Aunt Norma's

Natural Spider Repellent & Organic Kitchen Bug Spray

6 Comments to Natural Spider Repellent & Organic Kitchen Bug Spray:

Comments RSS
Ella on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 4:16 PM
I am desperate to get rid of my pantry moth. If I use your spray in my pantry closets do I leave the spray and put the food containers back? Or do I have to wipe it off? Please help me by replying to arch211@aol.com
Reply to comment

sunny on Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:55 PM
nice post
Reply to comment

Window cleaning in sacramento on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 1:40 AM
It is an enormously inspiring post Aunt Norma's Natural Spider Repellent & Organic Kitchen Bug Spray.I am totally pleased by your excellent work. It contains really very useful information. Looking forward for your next post.keep it up.............
Reply to comment

Aunt Norma on Sunday, July 27, 2014 8:10 PM
You can spray and then leave it- or you can wipe it around just to spread it about. You don't want to spray it IN the food...but it is non-toxic so won't hurt anything. I recommend taking everything out- spraying down the pantry, wait overnite or several hours and then replace most items after you have carefully inspected them for evidence of pantry moth infestation.
Reply to comment

carol on Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:38 PM
I have a problem with mealy moths and my ? is do they get in unopened bags,closed bottles? My husband said anything that is opened but I want your answer.t,U
Reply to comment

Aunt Norma on Monday, September 22, 2014 9:36 AM
First of all, I am so sorry that you are dealing with these miserable pests. In regard to your questions about open packages and what things to throw out, there is no easy answer. In my experience, you have to go through each thing individually (new or already opened) to determine if it has been affected. There are many unopened items that the moth larvae can get into- so carefully inspect not only the open packages of food, but also the stored unopened items as well. Look for stuck together food particles, webbing, tiny cocoons, and moth larvae. Think outside the box- like underneath canned-goods labels, and even in the grooves of screw-top lids on spice bottles, etc. Anything that you are unsure of, if feasible, (like canned goods and new spices...) wash in hot soapy water. Other items can be stored in the freezer for a week or so to make sure that they are not affected. The moths are crafty little beasts and can worm their way into many unimaginable places. The more thorough you are in the first round of purging, the less likely you will have to do it all again later. Good luck!